Your first step at Grants.gov is to find relevant grant opportunities. Search for information using a number of criteria, including keywords or specific federal agency.
In order to apply for a grant, you and/or your organization must complete the registration process. Organizations must:
- Obtain a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number.
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM)
- Complete the Authorized Organization Representative (AOR) profile and create user name and password.
- Get AOR authorization from your e-business point of contact.
- Track AOR status using your user name and password.
Individuals wishing to submit a grant application using Grants.gov are required to complete a one-time registration process; however, neither a DUNS number nor the CCR registration is necessary for individual registration.
Apply for Grant
- Download a grant application package.
- Complete the grant application package.
- Submit the completed grant application package.
- Track the status of your submitted grant application package.