Coral Reefs: Part III
National marine sanctuary staff, partners, scientists, and volunteers are coming together to help coral reefs. Watch Part 3 of this coral reefs video series to learn about coral restoration projects taking place. After watching the video, you can visit the Iconic Reef Guardians page to learn how to get involved with reef restoration in Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
Even if you never visit a coral reef, you can “care from anywhere”:
- Clean up your local environment
- Choose sustainable seafood
- Check sunscreen ingredients for harmful chemicals
- Check cleaning products for harmful chemicals
- Spread the word and help teach others