Ocean Guardian Kids Club
The purpose of the NOAA National Marine Sanctuaries Ocean Guardian Kids Club is to encourage children to explore their natural surroundings to form a sense of personal connection to the ocean and/or watersheds in which they live. The Kids Club offers children a stimulating opportunity to express their insights, observations and understanding of their natural environment through the creation of original stories, poetry and visual art. All K-8 students are eligible and encouraged to join!
Ocean Guardian Kids Club Guidelines:
- The club is open to all students K-8.
- Collaborative projects are accepted, but only a single Ocean Guardian membership card and packet will be presented.
- All submissions must be original work done by the child or children who register.
- All entrants will receive an Ocean Guardian Kids Club membership card and, while supplies last, an Ocean Guardian complete membership packet. Limited quantity given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no deadline to become a member of the Ocean Guardian Kids Club.
Register to join the Ocean Guardian Kids Club today by completing the downloadable Registration Form (124 KB).