How to Apply
Your first step at Grants.gov is to find the funding announcement. You can search under the CFDA number 11.429.
In order to apply for a grant, you and/or your organization must complete the registration process. Organizations must:
- Obtain a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number.
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM)
- Individuals wishing to submit a grant application using Grants.gov are required to complete a one-time registration process using Workspace, the required platform to apply. Please see the following website for more information: www.grants.gov/web/grants/register.html
Apply for Grant
- Download a grant application package.
- Complete the grant application package.
- Submit the completed grant application package.
- Track the status of your submitted grant application package.
- Please see the following website for more information: www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/workspace-overview.html